Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) from only £99 including VAT*
*This price is based on a fuse board with 10 circuits or under (most domestic fuse boards will have 10 circuits). Please see our full price list below.
Our engineers are highly trained with many years of experience and comply with all the current regulations and requirements and are accredited by NIC EIC.
We will carry out EICR, diagnostics and fault finding on electrical systems. We use the latest testing equipment which enables us to do an efficient and thorough job. Once the testing has been completed we will then provide you with a detailed report which will note any faults and recommendations for remedial works.
|EICR for 1 bedroom property||£99 including VAT*|
|EICR for 2 bedroom property||£109 including VAT*|
|EICR for 3 bedroom property||£119 including VAT*|
|EICR for 4 bedroom property||£129 including VAT*|
EICR from £150 including VAT*
*Our engineers will assess each individual job accordingly – see our Commercial Electrical Certificate page
Fire Alarm Inspection £60 /zone excluding VAT
Emergency Lighting Certificate £60 excluding VAT
Please either make an appointment with our Online Booking Form or call us to make a mutually convenient appointment.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before making your appointment.
We accept Paypal payments – BACS payments via online banking, Bankers Drafts or Cheques?
Once payment is made we shall confirm your booking accordingly.
Please ensure you the following conditions are met before our engineers arrive at the property to carry out the electrical testing:
- Please remove any obstructions to the fuse board, we will require full access to this;
- Please confirm to us before we arrive, the location of the fuse board so that we can ascertain whether any additional equipment is needed to carry out the testing;
- Any PAYG meters must have adequate credit so that we can carry out the testing;
- Any damaged fittings must be identified before our appointment at the property (i.e. broken switches etc);
- Any sensitive equipment must be unplugged before we can carry out the testing;
- The fuse board must be marked up and all relevant circuits identified correctly in order for us to carry out the testing;
- If we believe that the installation is in an unsafe condition the test will be stopped and we shall provide you with our recommendations as to how this can be improved.
Why do you need an Electrical Installation Condition Report?
As a Landlord you, or agents acting on your behalf, have a duty of care to your tenant and must ensure that the electrical installation is safe when they enter the property and is maintained throughout their tenure.
Under current legislation (The Landlords and Tenants Act (1985)) you are required to ensure that the electrical installation in your rented property is:
- safe when a tenancy begins and
- maintained in a safe condition throughout the tenancy.
- We recommend that in order to comply with the law, you carry out an Electrical Condition Report (EICR) on any property you intend to rent out before getting tenants in. This will certify whether the electrics are safe and tell you if anything needs upgrading.
This certificate will be your proof that you have taken all reasonable steps to ensure your property meets all the current safety standards.
When we carry out an electrical test at your property, we will thoroughly check and test the wiring and fittings to ensure that the electrical installation is in a good condition and if there are any faults, we will details these within our Report with recommendations of what needs to be done to update and improve the installation. We can also carry out these remedial works swiftly and efficiently, should you require us to do so.